For Detailed Specifications on each Variant in the K50U Series or for best pricing, please call our iAutomation Specialists at 1-800-662-6748
- The Sure Cross® U-GAGE® K50U Ultrasonic Sensor works in a variety of environments to provide a measurement of the distance between the target and the sensor. It is designed to be used with a Banner Wireless Node or Multihop Modbus Radio, creating a cost-effective, easy-to-use wireless solution for monitoring mobile or remote tanks and totes.
- Standard-range models (300 – 3000 mm sensing range) are well suited for measuring and monitoring content levels in a broad range of applications
- Short-range models (100 – 1000 mm sensing range) offer greater measurement precision in small containers and space constrained deployments
- Built-in temperature compensation
- Rugged IP67-rated design for demanding sensing environments
- Models with a 1-wire serial interface are designed for plug-and-play use with Q45U Wireless Nodes, but can be used with any Performance Series 1-Wire Serial Node
- Models that function as a Modbus slave via RS-485 are designed for use with Multihop Modbus Radios